Use the best slow cooker recipes to make high quality peanut candy. Ignore the store and use your slow cooker to make delicious candy using quick easy slow cooker recipes. This peanut candy treat is sure to please.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds almond bark
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 24 ounces dry roasted peanuts or pecans
1. Melt almond bark, chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate in slow cooker, stirring occasionally.
2. Add peanuts and drop by iced teaspoon on waxed paper. As you drop them, the peanuts will go to the bottom, so stir up occasionally.