Slow Cooker Peanut Candy
Want to make tasty authentic peanut candy from home? Use the best slow cooker recipes. Quick easy slow cooker recipes make the best confections. Crock-pot recipes for candy always please.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds white almond bark
- 4 ounces German bittersweet chocolate
- 12 ounces package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces jar dry roasted peanuts
1. Put all ingredients in slow cooker; cook 1 hour on high. Do not stir.
2. Turn slow cooker to low and stir every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
3. Drop on waxed paper and cool. Store in tin.