Baked Apples in the Slow Cooker
Warm baked apples with cinnamon and raisins are a great no-fuss dessert. Just pop the ingredients in the slow cooker and look forward to a delicious after-dinner delight. The wonderful smell of baking apples filling your kitchen is also a nice touch.
Cooking Time9 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 6 to 8 apples, washed and cored
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix raisins and sugar.
- Place apples in slow cooker and fill cored centers with raisin-sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Add 1/2 cup water to slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or on high for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours.