The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Make Easy Egg Salad Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Egg salad is a deli favorite, but it's easier than you think to make egg salad sandwiches at home. Follow our quick and easy recipe for egg salad sandwiches - this recipe is sure to become an instant classic in your home. Use this egg salad recipe for lunch in a flash, or for a tasty dish everyone will enjoy, mix up a batch and take it along on a picnic or to an outdoor barbecue. Sometimes nothing beats the taste of a classic homemade egg salad sandwich.
Classic egg salad is made with hardboiled eggs, mayo, celery and mustard. You don't need to be a culinary expert to make a delicious egg salad. Use your favorite herbs and spices, your favorite brand of mayo (or try making your own!) and a good sandwich bread. Give the traditional egg salad recipe below a try and then mix it up and put your own spin on an egg salad recipe.
Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
- 6 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 minced stalks celery, plus leaves
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1. Mix all ingredients, refrigerate until ready for serving.
More Easy Egg Salad Recipes to Try
Chunky Egg Salad - Chunky egg salad is great on a sandwich or as a side dish at a picnic. This recipe is easy to make and tastes great. It's a classic the whole family will enjoy.
Quick and Easy Egg Salad - This is the fastest recipe you'll ever make. Add some pickle, some hellmann's mayo and some sugar and your egg salad will be ready to go for a quick lunch or a delicious snack.
My Favorite Egg Salad - Pickle relish and pickles are sure to give your egg salad a great taste.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- Foodie Photos: 8 Food Photography Tips for Beginners
- How to Make Apple Pie Filling
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- Homemade Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- How to Make the Best Amish Pie, Plus 18 More Free Amish Recipes
- How to Make Half and Half
- Easy Freezer Cooking Tips and 21 Freezer Meal Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pies
- Simple Chicken Quesidilla
- Beer Can Chicken
- Potato Chip Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles
- Easy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- One-Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- Chicken Curry
- Outrageous Cashew Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes