The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Have a Great Picnic with the 15 Best Picnic Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Many people mark Memorial Day as the unofficial start of summer. For many of us, that means picnic recipes! When you think of summertime food, all sorts of delicious things come to mind, right?. Easy chicken salad sandwiches are a perennial favorite, and everyone loves a good old-fashioned American potato salad recipe. Read on to find out how to have a great picnic with the 15 best picnic recipes.
To help you celebrate the holiday, as well as the advent of summer weather, the Editors of RecipeLion have rounded up our favorites so that you can learn how to have a great picnic with the 15 best picnic recipes right here.
- Celery Egg Salad — Delicious and satisfying
- My Favorite Egg Salad — Great taste
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich — Nothing beats the taste
- Amazing Beer Baked Beans — New spin on and old classic
- Barbecue Baked Beans — Easy cooking
- Quick Hot Dog Baked Beans — Super fast to make
- Amy's Apple Salad — A family favorite
- Quick & Very Easy Fruit Salad — A real crowd-pleaser
- Coconut Ambrosia Salad — A no-cook treat
- Dill Potato Salad — A classic summer taste
- Easy Cheesy Tuna Salad — A great new take on a classic
- Crunchy Tuna Salad — Light and flavorful
- Chocolate Cupcakes — The perfect cupcake recipe
- Betty Crocker Lemonade Party Cake — The life of your party
- Cheesecake Cupcakes with Blueberries — Get your blueberry fix
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- 21 Crowd-Pleasing Easy Potluck Recipes
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- How to Make Half and Half
- How To Melt Chocolate
- How to Make Sloppy Joes
- Easy Freezer Cooking Tips and 21 Freezer Meal Ideas
- How to Make the Best Amish Pie, Plus 18 More Free Amish Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes