The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Cook for Summer: 11 Quick Summer Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says summer like grilling, picnics and outdoor eating. Warm weather should mean spending less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the season. Pick one of our quick summer recipes for a light summer meal the whole family will enjoy.
Mexi-Turkey Burgers - There's a fiesta on the grill tonight with Mexi-Turkey Burgers! This simple recipe will keep them coming back for seconds all summer long.
Creamy Parmesan Crab Casserole - This crab casserole is the perfect dish for parties and summer gatherings. Prep the night before and bake this when you're ready to serve.
Thai Barbecued Chicken - Try some Thai! Nothing says summer like the tropical flavor of coconut. Serve Thai Barbecued Chicken with fresh fruit and imagine yourself on the beach!
Summertime Bruschetta - Ripe plum tomatoes and fresh herbs really make this bruschetta a summer standout. You won't have to heat up your kitchen making this crowd-pleaser, as the only cooking involved is toasting the baguette. So mix up a bowl of bruschetta topping and sit back and relax with a frozen cocktail because your work is already done.
Basic Potato Salad - Dill, Mayo and eggs make this a great potato salad. It's just the refreshing taste you've been looking for. This recipe is a great summer recipe because it's a cool one you don't have to use the oven for.
Summer Corn Salad - Summertime fresh corn is delicious, healthy and plentiful. Pick up an ear of corn and make this tasty fresh salad today. With corn, tomatoes and fresh herbs, this summertime salad is chock full of health benefits.
Cool Lemon Chicken Salad - Cool down with this refreshing chicken salad recipe. The addition of lemon peel in the mix creates a light, citrus flavor that makes this the perfect recipe on a warm summer night.
Picnic Pasta Salad - Forget about those boring store-bought pasta salads. Make your own fresh and flavorful tortellini salad, loaded with vegetables. This is the perfect summer recipe.
Angel Food Ice Cream Cake - This quick and easy ice cream cake will take you back to your childhood. This is a great no-bake dessert that can be thrown together in minutes and toted off to a picnic or summer pool party. All ages will love it.
Blueberry-Peach Cobbler - Blueberry-Peach Cobbler is a delicious and fresh dessert, especially for summer. The blueberries and peaches complement each other perfectly. Just top a fresh slice with some ice cream and you have the perfect ending to any meal.
Summer Lemon Bars - The perfect summer-time refreshing dessert of all time. These lemon bars just make your mouth water with its sour yet sweet taste. Kids will love it for its taste and parents will love it for its no-mess clean up.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes