The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How to Store Pumpkin Flesh
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Don’t let those beautiful pumpkins go to waste once fall is over! Learn how to store pumpkin over the cold season so you can enjoy their delicious benefits all winter long! I find storing whole pumpkins a little too high maintenance for me. Simply storing the slices won’y fit my needs and storing puree is not an option as pumpkin loses a lot of its qualities through boiling. So I always rely on this very simple method of storing and preserving the flesh for winter."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- Printable Meal Planner Template
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes