Almond Kiss Cookies
The perfect ending to a romantic homemade dinner for two, or a scrumptious dessert for the whole family. Everyone will love the sweet chocolate kiss drizzled with heavenly raspberry glaze!
Cooking Time10 min
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar, to taste
- 40 milk chocolate kisses with almonds
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
3. Beat in egg and almond extract.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
6. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
7. Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in additional sugar.
8. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on wire racks.
11. Combine glaze: powdered sugar, milk, raspberry jam and almond extract. Drizzle over cookies.
Read Next5 Minute No Bake Cookies