Almond Bark Drop Cookies
These sweet treats are reminiscent of the crispy rice and marshmallow treats so many of us loved as children. This quick and easy recipe is a natural for children to help make - no baking required!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please check out our 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
Preparation Time15 min
- 2 1/2 pounds white chocolate almond bark
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups marshmallows
- 3 cups crisped rice cereal
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- Melt white chocolate almond bark and peanut butter together over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently.
- Stir in marshmallows, crisped rice cereal, and peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and cool.