A Semi Sweet Triple Chocolate Cookie
These amazing triple chocolate cookies are so delicious. With semi-sweet chocolate chips, Hershey Kisses and cocoa, you can make a great batch of cookies. This recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Think this chocolate chip cookie recipe was irresistible? Then you must check out these other 17 Fabulous Ideas for Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Also if you enjoyed this recipe, please check out our 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag Hersheys Kisses (with or without almonds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs and milk; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool 1 minute, remove to wire rack.
- Press Kisses in center of each cookie.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Read NextPreacher Cookies
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 18, 2011
@bjrhys 2723784 - These cookies should bake for 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees F. -The Editors of RecipeLion
Apr 18, 2011
sO, YOU ADVISE TO REALLY WATCH THE TEMPERATURE GIVEN ON COOKIE RECIPES AND THEN YOU FORGET TO GIVE US THE TEMP FOR THIS ONE.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use