"12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning" eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As wonderful as Christmas is, it always manages to make a mess of our schedules, especially when the whole family is staying over. With everyone dashing to and fro, a large Christmas breakfast or brunch can be a challenge. The best way to feed the entire family at once and still add that oh-so-special homemade touch is with delicious breakfast casseroles. With our latest eCookbook, 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning, you’ll have plenty of make-ahead casserole options to impress your family and friends.
Christmas morning is definitely not the time to be stressing out, so take a deep breath and download this eCookbook.The best part about these casseroles, aside from the unforgettable flavors, is that they can be made for any occasion. Still, they’re especially perfect for Christmas morning. All you have to do is whip up the ingredients the night before, toss it all in the fridge, and then the next morning just toss it in the oven. It’s extraordinarily easy and great for planning ahead.
12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
Table of Contents
Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas
These casseroles are intended specifically for Christmas morning. Traditional combinations of egg, ham, cheese, and bread are the base of most of these casseroles, which means they have all of your favorite breakfast ingredients. These are breakfast dishes that you'll savor and look forward to all year long.
Christmas Morning Wife Saver (pg. 6) - This delicious and traditional casserole is a total "wife saver." The corn flake topping gives this casserole a unique crunch. Plus, it will look great on your Christmas morning breakfast table!
Xmas Morning Breakfast Casserole (pg. 7) - Top this casserole with Roma tomatoes for a special Christmas morning treat. Your family will love this classic combination of sausage, egg, and cheese.
Other Easy Overnight Breakfast Casseroles
From hashbrown casseroles to crescent casseroles, there are so many make-ahead breakfast recipes out there that are perfect for a Christmas morning feast. We chose these casseroles because they serve a large crowd, they're easy to make ahead of time, and even though they're not intended specifically for Christmas, they taste like special occasion dishes.
Overnight Farmer's Casserole (pg. 16) - This is a simple breakfast casserole recipe that will keep you going all day long. This one serves 12 people, so it's perfect for a crowd!
Southern Overnight Breakfast Bake (pg. 17) - You are going to love this classic Southern casserole. The chunks of bread soak up the flavors of other ingredients in the dish and develop a bold, rich taste.
Baked French Toast Recipes
What would Christmas be without a sweet breakfast option? Whether it's a cinnamon roll casserole or a casserole with fruit, a sweet breakfast casserole is sure to be the star of your Christmas breakfast. Make one of these along with a heartier savory casserole for a filling, well-rounded breakfast.
Wife Saver Breakfast (pg. 19) - This recipe uses peaches to make a fantastic and unique breakfast casserole, but you could easily substitute your favorite fruit instead. This would taste great with apples as well!
Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake (pg. 20) - Straight from our Test Kitchen, this cinnamon roll bake is the perfect super sweet dish to help you wake up on Christmas morning.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking.
For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
With your free copy of 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning (as with all of our free eCookbooks), you can subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Download your copy of 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning eCookbook today!
If you enjoyed this free eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Mason Jar Recipes: 30 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Morton’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
- Festive Fruitcake Cookies
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies Free eCookbook
- Simple Holiday Peanut Brittle
- Ukrainian Christmas Breakfast
- Coconut Snow Balls
- "12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning" eCookbook
- Eggnog Pudding Poke Cake
- Rudolph's Rice Krispy Treats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes