Heath Bar Cake using Cake Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What is in this Heath Bar Cake? Chocolate Cake Mix, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Salted Caramel, Whipped Topping and crushed Heath Bars. I am going to show you how to make this easy Heath Bar Cake. You will be able to impress your family or guess with little effort."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking pan
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) Chocolate Cake Mix - I use Devil's Food.
- 1 (14-ounce) Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11-ounce) Jar Caramel - I used Smucker's Salted Caramel
- 8 (8-ounce) Container Whipped Topping
- 1 (8-ounce) Bag Heath Toffee Bits
Bake Cake Mix According to instructions on the package.
Poke holes in the cake about an inch apart with the back of a wooden spoon.
Drizzle the entire jar of Caramel over it.
Cover the cake with Whipped Topping.
Add the entire bag of crushed Heath Toffee Bits.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes