Easy Chocolate Fudge Cake
Homemade cake recipes are awesome, but if you're not a master baker then you need an easy recipe to motivate you to bake. So get excited for this Easy Chocolate Fudge Cake, simple to make and easy to eat!
See step by step how easy it really is to make this cake here:
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 7 ounces softened butter
- 6 eggs, separated
- 2/3 cup and 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 ounce softened butter
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In one bowl melt chocolate and butter and then cool.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate, one by one and mix well.
- In another bowl beat egg whites, vanilla and salt to soft peaks. Start adding sugar slowly until the egg whites reach a stable foam.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into foam.
- Pour into a 9 inch greased pan, place in preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool completely, the cake rises and falls low.
- Melt all chocolate sauce ingredients together and cover the cake with it. Serve and enjoy!