Guilty Pleasure Microwave Cake
Feed your guilty pleasure with the best cake recipes. Made in only fifteen minutes and topped with a sweet chocolate ganache, this microwave cake will become one of your favorite quick dessert recipes. Try Guilty Pleasure Microwave Cake for a ooey gooey chocolate treat.
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil or any tasteless oil like grape seed
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot coffee
- For the Chocolate Ganache:
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate buttons
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
Mix in a bowl all dry ingredients including instant coffee if you use one.
Add to dry ingredients eggs, oil and mix.
Now add hot coffee and mix fast â€“ itâ€™s important because if you wonâ€™t, the eggs will become scrambled.
Transfer the batter to oiled 9in(22cm) glass pan or English cake glass pan and microwave on high settings for 8 minutes.
Melt all of the ingredients of the ganache in microwave. Mix it and cover the cake.