Chocolate Microwave Cake
Have a chocolate craving and need to satisfy it right now? This quick fix Chocolate Microwave Cake recipe is the solution to your dessert dilemma! In just 6 to 8 minutes, this chocolate cake bakes up right in your microwave! You can't beat easy cake recipes that cook as fast as that, so try this delicious version today.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold water or cold brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond flavor
Combine the dry ingredients and mix together.
Combine the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
Stir dry ingredients into liquid ingredients and mix together until well blended.
Pour batter into a lightly oiled 9-inch square glass or pyrex pan (or a microwave tube pan).
Cook on high heat in a microwave with a turn table for 6 to 8 minutes or until cake tests done in center.
Cool completely in pan.
Store in an airtight container.
- To serve, cut into pieces and serve with a chocolate pudding or sauce over the pieces.