Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With a dash of red wine and plenty of seasonal flavors, this easy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili is a comforting way to feed a crowd at a Halloween party, and it’s simple enough for a busy weeknight dinner with family."
Preparation Time30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Meatballs
- Dal Makhani
- Old Fashioned Sour Cream Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Chili Cheese Dog Sloppy Joes
- Easy Rum Balls
- Pepper Crusted Roast Beef
- Chocolate Cookies
- Rava Fish Fry
- Kerala Style Fish Biryani
- Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes