20 Best Easy Chili Recipes
Chili is the perfect one pot meal for the winter months. And when it comes to chili recipes, everyone has their own that they consider to be "the best chili recipe" out there. So, we've put together a collection of some of our favorite chili recipes that are perfect when you need something to warm you up and fast. We love chili because it is loaded with so many great ingredients. With beans, meat, and various vegetables, chili has become a household staple during the colder months when you need a hearty meal. Add in some of your favorite ingredients and spices to make it just the way you like it.
Try one of the delicious chili recipes from our collection of 20 Best Easy Chili Recipes. We have everything from Two-Bean Slow Cooker Chili and Favorite Turkey Chili to Just Like Wendy's Chili and Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Chili. Warm yourself up with a big bowl of chili. You'll love every bite.
For more fall and winter recipes, check out our printable collection of 38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews.
20 Best Easy Chili Recipes
Table of Contents
- Wendy's Chili, Our Way (shown) - If you can't make it to Wendy's, know that you can make a version in your own kitchen that's just as good. Serve it up to your fellow football fans while watching the game or to your family for a cozy weeknight meal.
- Tavern Chili - With a deep, smoky flavor this hearty dish is perfect for those frozen winter nights when snow makes you hide inside.
- Johnny Cash Chili - Johnny Cash Chili is a unique recipe straight from the Man in Black himself. Treat yourself to this delicious dish, and maybe listen to a few Johnny Cash records while you prepare it.
- Cowboy Chili - This hearty bean and beef chili recipe is packed full of delicious ingredients and simmered for maximum flavor.
- Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Chili - This is a copycat recipe of chili from Chasen's in West Hollywood, which was a favorite of Elizabeth Taylor.
- 2-Step Italian Chili - Ground beef (or ground venison), chickpeas, Marsala wine, and Italian spices make up this unique chili.
- Just Like Wendy's Chili - If you love the hearty flavors of the chili they serve up at Wendy's, you won't want to miss this awesome copycat restaurant recipe.
- Chicken and White Bean Chili - This is a rich and creamy delight.
- Working Mom's Chicken Chili - When you're in a pinch to get dinner on the table, turn to this quick and easy recipe.
- The Best Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili - Made with ground chicken breast, this buffalo chicken chili is bursting with flavor.
- Easy White Chicken Chili (shown) - Zesty and packed full of fresh ingredients, this white chili is hearty and perfect for a hungry family.
- Fabulous Vegetarian Chili (shown) - This chili is really hearty and perfect with a side of moist corn bread.
- Best Vegetarian Chili - This belly-warming chili will be done in an hour.
- Easiest Ever Chili - Most chili recipes are pretty easy to make, but this recipe is one of the easiest we've found. Easiest Ever Chili is made with only five ingredients and because there's minimal prep and cooking time, it will be done in 30 minutes.
- Favorite Turkey Chili - This award winning chili recipe is made with ground turkey, beer, and the spice of chipotle peppers.
- Fast and Flavorful Homemade Chili - With just a few store-bought ingredients, you can have a big pot of piping hot chili ready in 30 minutes.
- Two-Bean Slow Cooker Chili (shown at top) - Two Bean Slow Cooker Chili is an excellent fall dish that will warm you and yours during the chilly season. Made with kidney and pinto beans, ground beef or turkey, and tomatoes, this chili recipe is a hearty dinner.
- Easiest 2 Bean Chili (shown) - This colorful, quick and easy chili is loaded with ground beef, green peppers, onions, and beans.
- Meatball Chili - This meatball chili recipe is chock-full of meat and beans, so it will satisfy any hungry appetite.
- Savory Slow Cooker Chili (video below) - This slow cooker chili is super easy to make and loaded with flavor
When chili's on the menu, make sure you have a good cornbread recipe to go with it. Here are our 14 Cornbread Recipes.