Easiest Ever Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no denying that chili is a cozy dinner for the fall and winter months. Most chili recipes are pretty easy to make, but this recipe is one of the easiest we've found. Easiest Ever Chili is made with only five ingredients and because there's minimal prep and cooking time, it will be done in 30 minutes. An easy one-pot meal like this is a great go-to recipe during a busy week. Make a large pot of it one night and reap the benefits all week long.
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 (15-ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 packet McCormick chili seasoning mix
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle V-8 Juice
In a large pot over medium high heat, brown ground beef and onion.
Once meat is browned and onions are translucent, stir in the chili beans, chili mix and V-8 juice and bring to a boil.
Turn down to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, crackers or your favorite garnish!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes