Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These spicy sweet grilled Cajun wings will certainly be a crowd favorite for your next get-together. Thanks to a combination of Cajun seasonings coated with a sweet and spicy sauce, and then grilled to perfection, these wings are a gift sent from Heaven! Big gamedays, dinner parties, cookouts…you name it. No matter the occasion, these wings will unanimously be loved by all foodies around. Ingredients chicken wings baking powder paprika garlic powder onion powder thyme oregano salt ground black pepper cayenne pepper butter hot sauce honey Cajun spice mix apple cider vinegar Worcestershire sauce"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- French Fried Onion Chicken
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- Sweet and Savory Chicken
- Crispy Sesame Chicken
- Baked Orange Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Nandos Peri Peri Chicken Bowl In The Air Fryer
- KFC Inspired Fried Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes