Poor Man Oven Fried Chicken
Trying to feed a family on a budget is hard these days. Poor Man Oven Fried Chicken uses ingredients that you can find in your cabinets and makes a wonderfully juicy chicken. Recipes that are this easy are great!
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Wash your chicken and shake off excess water. Drop in bag and shake each piece.
- Place in a metal pan skin side down and put in preheated oven.
- Turn pieces over after about 20 minutes. Continue baking until crisp and browned and bleed clear.