Poor Man Oven Fried Chicken
Trying to feed a family on a budget is hard these days. Poor Man Oven Fried Chicken uses ingredients that you can find in your cabinets and makes a wonderfully juicy chicken. Recipes that are this easy are great!
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Wash your chicken and shake off excess water. Drop in bag and shake each piece.
- Place in a metal pan skin side down and put in preheated oven.
- Turn pieces over after about 20 minutes. Continue baking until crisp and browned and bleed clear.
Read NextOlive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
bgfairweather 5739 774
Sep 13, 2014
Anyone know if you were to use boneless chicken breasts instead do you need to adjust anything, like the time and temp? Thanks! (I tend to buy the big bag of frozen chicken breasts rather than chicken pieces)
yvonnehoffert 6460 311
Jul 09, 2013
First time cooks! :-)
Dec 08, 2011
Very good very easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use