Marmite And Chili Baked Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I discovered this wild combination through experimenting one night while trying to make my baked chicken wings a little more interesting. The result was surprisingly delicious – salty, sticky, sweet with an incredible umami punch. The best part is that they’re pretty easy to make and there’s no need for a deep-fryer this time as you can just toss them in a hot oven. Give this recipe for marmite and chili baked chicken wings a try for your next wild weeknight dinner. What is Marmite? Originally invented by a German scientist, this strong yeast spread is actually made as a by-product from the beer making process. It’s a dark, sticky paste with an incredibly strong flavour and it’s full of umami. On its own it’s too intense for me (although some people actually spread it on toast!) but when used in small amounts it can really enhance flavours. Continued on the blog!"
NotesGet the full recipe on the blog!
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes