Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I think that I managed to pack all of the season’s best fresh veggies and herbs into one cheesy casserole! This Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta with Corn, Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Chicken is a quick, light, and easy dinner that your family will love. It’s so simple and so fast because you don’t even have to boil the pasta! Just stir the ingredients together in one dish and pop it in the oven! Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean that I’ve totally given up on cozy comfort food! I’ve only shifted gears a little bit and turned our cool weather favorites into more seasonally appropriate dishes like this Summer Pasta! Because you can only eat so many salads…"
Cooking Just for Two? You can prepare a much smaller casserole by dividing the ingredients in half and baking the dish in an 8-inch square pan. The cooking process remains the same.
Want to Prep Ahead? You can dice the chicken and vegetables in advance. When you're ready to prepare dinner, just stir the ingredients together and bake!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- French Onion Chicken Skillet
- "Forget About It" Baked Chicken
- 4-Ingredient OMG Chicken
- 4-Ingredient Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Best Crispy Lemon Chicken
- KFC Inspired Fried Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- Boxcar Cheesy Chicken Skillet
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Inspired by KFC's Secret Fried Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake