Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whip up a thick, creamy and nutritious Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie in just minutes! With only about 200 calories in each giant serving, it’s a healthy, clean, and satisfying breakfast or snack for summer’s hottest days! At this time of year, I start almost every single day with a big cold smoothie! It cools me off, it fills me up, and it keeps me going all morning long thanks to plenty of protein! Since this is a low-calorie smoothie on its own, I like to add some granola to the top and eat it with a spoon (I swear, it tastes almost like Peach Crisp dessert!), or serve a piece of toast with peanut butter on the side. Need a light snack on the run? It’s good for that too…"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes