Blackened Chicken Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These days I’m kind of obsessed with savory (as you might already know if you’ve seen the last few recipes); so, bear with me as we try another spicy masterpiece called “blackened chicken recipe”. This recipe has become my favorite very quickly; mostly because my mother does most of the actual cooking; I’m just there, helping her out and that is the best thing in the world. Honestly, at first sight, I thought it was just grilled chicken, just a “little” burned. But then I saw the ingredients (‘cause why not? And I wanted to know how burned chicken breasts made their way in our cookbook). And I was quite surprised (not “tooo” surprised; I mean I did know its name) to find that it was a genuine recipe and the chicken was indeed blackened on purpose."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon (one pinch) ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon (one pinch) onion powder
- 2 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).Grease a baking sheet lightly. Take a cast iron skillet and heat it over highheat until it’s smoking.
Mix the paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin, thyme, white pepper and theonion powder together. Oil the chicken breasts on both sides, using acooking spray. Coat the chicken with the spice mixture, evenly.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Baked Ritz Chicken
- Easy Spanish Rice and Chicken
- Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Buttermilk Chicken
- "Forget About It" Baked Chicken
- Factory Chicken Madeira (copycat)
- 4-Ingredient Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- Just Like Chili's Monterey Chicken
- Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes