Fiesta Chicken Casserole
This crowd-pleasing, kicked-up Fiesta Chicken Casserole couldn't be easier...it uses canned chicken, soup, corn and beans and is topped with a refrigerated pie crust. Casserole recipes like this are simply delish!
Cost per recipe: $24.30.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves8 (about 1 1/4 cups each)
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (about 14 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts), at room temperature
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the picante sauce, soup, sour cream, cheese, corn, chicken and beans in a large bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Unfold the pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Lay the crusts side-by-side so that they overlap by about 3 inches in the center. Press the seam to seal. Roll the pie crust into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Place the pie crust over the chicken mixture. Trim the excess crust. Press the crust to the rim to seal. Cut several slits in the crust.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Read NextThe King of Casseroles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use