E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake
Crisp tortilla pieces are layered with a mixture of Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup, salsa, cooked chicken and Cheddar cheese, and baked until golden and bubbly in this quick and easy casserole. Make this for dinner tonight and see why you'll love the E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake.
Cost per recipe: $6.76.
Recipe Tips: Serving Suggestion: Serve with corn muffins and steamed broccoli flowerets. For dessert serve fresh sliced pineapple.
Find more easy Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves4 (about 1 1/4 cups each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4-ounces)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, salsa, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted.
Read NextStupid Chicken Casserole