Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember that chicken tetrazzini recipe that your mom used to make when you were a kid? Well, Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini is even better! Just throw the ingredients together and let it simmer in the slow cooker. You only need to spend ten minutes in the kitchen to prepare this delectable dish. The combination of pasta, chicken, and cheese makes this slow cooker chicken recipe a hearty must-have meal. Your family will beg for this amazing dinner recipe week after week.
When I was growing up my mom would make a casserole called Chicken Tetrazzini all the time. It had spaghetti noodles, chicken, celery, mushrooms and cheese. When I went away to college, I typed up all of my mom's recipes that I liked and put them in a little folder. Chicken tetrazzini was one of them. After I got married, my husband often requested this recipe but it had so many steps and pots that I didn't like to make it very often. Now things have changed! I'm am so happy to report that I figured out a way to make this comforting casserole in one pot!
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
- 1 (8-ounce) package thin whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup grated cheddar
Lay spaghetti flat on the bottom of your 6-quart slow cooker. Pour cream on top of the spaghetti. Then pour broth on top. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top of the liquid.
Sprinkle the mushrooms and celery evenly over the spaghetti.
Cut the butter into 8 cubes and spread evenly.
Layer the chicken evenly on top.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 90 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top and let it melt for about 5 more minutes. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- Easy Chicken Casserole
- Paula's Coveted Chicken Pot Pie
- The King of Casseroles
- One Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Stupid Chicken Casserole
- Delectable Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Dump and Done Chicken Casserole
- 5-Ingredient No Peek Chicken
- Bisquick Creamy Chicken Casserole
- The King of All Chicken Casseroles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes