Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
This quick and easy chicken noodle casserole combines three of the best ingredients around: cheese, chicken and noodles. This Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is fun to make and delicious to eat. Make this cheesy chicken casserole today.
If you like this chicken breast recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of 27 Tempting Chicken Breast Recipes
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 a bag egg noodles
- 1 can corn
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook egg noodles in boiling water till chewy.
- Cook chicken in olive oil, and salt till chicken is not pink in middle, then drain oil.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, egg noodles, and chicken till boiling.
- Reduce heat, and add Velveeta cheese, corn, and pepper. Cook until all of Velveeta is melted. Remove from heat and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Read NextStupid Chicken Casserole