Amish Country Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Quick, easy and perfect dish for a busy week night dinner. Use thick cream of soups and only the best quality you can get as this is what gives this casserole most of it's flavor"
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for the best easy pumpkin recipe you can make as soon as fall hits, look no further than this Maple Frosted Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cakevideocam"
- 4-Ingredient Crescent Roll Ground Beef Casserole
- Church Potluck Dishes: 19 Best Casserole Recipes for a Crowd
- Civil War Macaroni and Cheese
- "When The Bishop Calls" Casserole
- Slow Cooked Cabbage Roll Casserole
- 1930s Kitchen Sink Casserole
- Fully Loaded Potluck Potato Bake
- 7 Recipes Using Frozen Pierogies
- The Best Crescent Roll Casserole of the Year
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Chicken And Potato Bake
- Tomato Soup
- Zucchini Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes