Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pumpkin banana bread will be your new favorite fall recipe. This delectable bread is hands down the best banana bread I have ever had. It is the perfect mixture of fall spices and banana. I also hate how a lot of banana bread recipes are slightly soggy. This one is not! It is a perfect bread texture and a taste that the whole family will love. Grab yourself a slice of this pumpkin banana bread recipe. You might want to save the entire loaf for yourself after tasting this amazing fall bread."
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8-inch loaf pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
Beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well after each addition. Add the vanilla, pumpkin and bananas. Stir until mixed well. In a small bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (flour through nutmeg). Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix until just combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes. Test with a cake tester or toothpick inserted into the center. It should come out clean. Remove bread from oven and cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store bread in an airtight container for up to one week.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Salad With Bacon And Eggs
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
- Keto Pork Baby Back Ribs
- Keto Pork Belly
- Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – How To Make Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – Brinjal Potato Fry
- Chicken With Garlic, Vegetable Tomato Sauce And Polenta
- 124 Years Old Popover Recipe
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes