Homemade Amish White Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade Amish white bread is ideal for sandwiches on day one, then French toast, grilled cheese, or toast the next day. A delicious homemade bread recipe that’s an absolute keeper.This recipe makes two loaves of white bread. I like to make it on a day that we are having slow cooker roast beef of beef stew so we have warm bread to eat with dinner. Then I save the other loaf for toast, sandwiches, and even bread pudding the next day."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 6 cups bread flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- The Best Chicken Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- World Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Butterscotch Pie
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes