Crunchy StarKist Tuna Casserole
Everyone has a favorite recipe for tuna noodle casserole, but not everyone knows about this crunchy variation. Crushed potato chips give this dish some spunk!
This recipe only costs $.50 per serving! Want to find other recipes for under $1.50 per serving? Click here.
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 6.5-ounce can StarKist tuna, drained
- 1 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cooked noodles
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 small package potato chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a bowl, combine tuna, peas, soup, and noodles.
- Spoon into a greased baking dish.
- Moisten bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 35 minutes, or until bubbly hot.
Read NextCheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole