Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick and easy cheesy pasta that tastes like your favorite pizza and it’s ready to eat in just 30 minutes. Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick weeknight dish your whole family will love that has all the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pizza without the takeout! We make our own Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce that I keep in the deep freeze for a quick meal during the week. Since my kids are huge fans of pasta we love coming up with fun ways to enjoy pasta as a family (and I love to add in extra vegetables without them knowing)."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Steak Salad
- Delicious Banana Pancake
- Homemade Meatballs in White Sauce
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Healthy Strawberry Gingerbread Pupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Spanish Potato Omelette Muffins
- Maple Shortbread Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes