Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta
Indulge a little with this copycat Cheesecake Factory pasta!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy your Cheesecake Factory craving without leaving your house!
This delicious copycat Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta will remind you that the best things really are homemade, even if they are inspired by a restaurant. This delectable pasta overflows with fresh veggies, a rich chipotle sauce, and loads of Parmesan cheese. One bite, and you'll be ready to make this a regular addition to your weekly dinner menu.
One of our favorite things about this spicy chicken chipotle pasta is that it has a great variety of textures and flavors. You get a satisfying crunch from the veggies, combined with the saltiness of the cheese and the smoky flavor of the chipotle sauce. It's such a successful combination. This meal is so good that it doesn't even need a side dish (although we don't think this salad would hurt).
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN the Beechwood Whole Spice Mill Grinder! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Plus, don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas in July!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
Copycat Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta Recipe
Boil a large pot of salted water.
Blanch the asparagus in the water for 2-3 minutes, then remove to an ice bath to stop the cooking. Drain and set aside.
Add pasta to water and cook according to package directions.
Marinate your chicken in a bowl with lemon juice, salt, and pepper while you prepare the rest of the dish.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers and onions and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook one minute more.
Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside.
Add olive oil and chicken to the pan. Brown the chicken on all sides, turning up the heat to do so if needed.
Add the honey, stir, and then immediately add the bell pepper mixture to the pan. Stir to combine, then add the adobo sauce, milk, and Parmesan cheese.
Cook for about 5 minutes, then add pasta, asparagus and peas.
Stir to combine and serve right away. Enjoy!
Copycat recipes can be some of the best comfort food. Try this delicious Cracker Barrel-inspired dish! Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of August 1st, 2019.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until July 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What is your favorite way to add a "kick" to a recipe?
Answer below to receive an extra entry to the contest!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
Best Three Cheese Ranch Pasta Salad
Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta
Cheesecake Factory Copycat Louisiana Chicken Pasta
Fantastic Lazy Day Lasagna
Garlic Butter Ravioli with Spinach
Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes Free eCookbook
Chinese Noodle Bowl
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Sesame Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Scrumptious Egg and Bacon Cupcake Omelette
- Mushroom Duxelles Pasta Sauce
- Rice and Mung Beans Pudding
- Marinated Carrot Salad
- Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Orange Scented Quinoa Side Dish
- Grilled Potatoes
- Organic Veg & Fish Soup
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes