Crowd-Pleasing Vegetable Casserole
Finding good pot luck recipes for a crowd is a difficult task, especially when you are dealing with picky eaters. With Crowd-Pleasing Vegetable Casserole you'll impress everyone, both kids and adults. You can use your favorite frozen vegetable mix to suit your friends' and family's tastes. Creamy and delicious, it will become a party favorite. Bring it to your next pot luck and watch as it is the first to be eaten.
Serves12 about 3/4 cup each
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 can (26-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (16 ounces each) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), cooked and drained
- 2 cans (2.8-ounces each) French's French Fried Onions (2 2/3 cups)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables and 1 can onions in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until the vegetable mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese and remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Casseroles"
Our collection of easy casserole recipes get dinner on the table in no time. Below, you'll find our very best chicken casserole recipes, breakfast casserole recipes, potato casserole recipes, and everything in between.
There are no records