Rustic Vegetarian Spinach Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It is late summer, the best season to use the vegetables and fruits naturally ripen. The taste is irresistible. I used cheese spread enriched with herbs, young spinach and basil to make green tart. All of the vegetables are available during all the year long but if we eat what nature gives us at certain season at our homes/countries, their taste is richer and we also support our own people and their hard work ! For this tart, its filling actually, there is an optional version to use scallions or leek. All greens work well. The base for this tart is simple pastry which makes the process less complicated. While you leave it aside to rest, you make the filling. I plan to use the same pastry recipe to make figs and carob tart to check if it really works well."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- 5 Ingredient Mango Salsa
- Baked Potatoes with Spicy Black Beans
- Homemade Peach Jam
- Vegetarian Fiesta Lasagna
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Dehydrated Pineapple
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burgers
- Veg Momos (wholewheat Momos)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Sparkling Raspberry Vodka Cocktail
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs
- Baked Spanish Rice With Vegetables
- Easy Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes