Rustic Vegetarian Spinach Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It is late summer, the best season to use the vegetables and fruits naturally ripen. The taste is irresistible. I used cheese spread enriched with herbs, young spinach and basil to make green tart. All of the vegetables are available during all the year long but if we eat what nature gives us at certain season at our homes/countries, their taste is richer and we also support our own people and their hard work ! For this tart, its filling actually, there is an optional version to use scallions or leek. All greens work well. The base for this tart is simple pastry which makes the process less complicated. While you leave it aside to rest, you make the filling. I plan to use the same pastry recipe to make figs and carob tart to check if it really works well."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Melanzane Parmigiana
- Spanish Tortilla Omelette with Mushrooms and Onions
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Italian Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Garden Tomato Caprese Tart
- Meatless Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Cheesy Zucchini Fritters with Spicy Ranch Dip (Keto)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan Mocktail
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Rose lavender dry martini
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
- Potato Casserole
- Salisbury Steak
- English Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Creamy Delicious Grape Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes