Cinnamon Roll Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fun and tasty Cinnamon Roll Casserole combines ready to bake refrigerated cinnamon rolls with eggs, whipping cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup. This casserole is perfect for Sunday breakfast with the family or a holiday brunch. To save time during those busy mornings prep the casserole the night before and cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature by removing the casserole from the fridge 30 minutes prior to baking. I love to serve this tasty treat on Sunday mornings when the whole family gathers for breakfast. For a complete company worthy meal serve with Summer Fruit Salad and Classic Deviled Eggs."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes