Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you had Jamaican Rum Cake? I went to Jamaica a couple of years ago and stayed at a Montego Bay Resort. I had so much fun and the food was amazing! This cake is one of the most popular desserts and on the menu just about everywhere. Rum cake is always the first dessert to be eaten up, and this one is such a crowd-pleaser. And who doesn't love bacon and chocolate? It's such a delicious combination and takes this cake to a whole new level!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1950s Hot Milk Sponge Cake
- Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Made Famous by the 50s Cake
- Pineapple Dump Cake
- 14 Vintage Cake Recipes That Grandma Would Love
- Old-Fashioned Skillet Cake
- Old Fashioned Sour Cream Cake with Apple Nut Filling
- Almond Crusted Creamy Pudding Cake
- Sweetest From Scratch Hummingbird Cake
- Old-Fashioned Gingerbread Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes