Red Licorice Candy
Learn how to make licorice with this homemade licorice recipe for licorice candy. Is licorice good for you? It can be with this licorice recipe.
See this recipe and more in 47 Inexpensive Halloween Candy Ideas.
- 4 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 3 envelopes diet cherry Jell-O
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons anise extract
1. Soften unflavored gelatine in 1/2 cup cold water.
2. Bring remaining water to boil and dissolve both gelatins in the boiling water. Add flavoring and pour into 9 x 13-inch pan.
3. Refrigerate. When firm, cut into squares.
Read NextMint Oreo Truffles