30 Homemade Candy Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It’s no secret that we love Homemade Candy Recipes around here! From Homemade Fudge to Chocolate-Covered Fruit Truffles, we love it all – and we had a feeling you do, too! Seems like people just don’t make homemade candy recipes as much anymore and I’ve noticed the price for “homestyle candy” at the stores is skyrocketing! These are simple recipes with simple ingredients – but for some reason, people seem intimidated by them. So we went out in search of the best and most simple homemade candy recipes."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- King Ranch Chicken (no Canned Soup)
- Seared Tuna Salad Niçoise
- Gouda Spinach Hasselback Chicken
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Zucchini Chips Keto Friendly
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Coronation Chicken Sweet Potato Jacket
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes