17 Free Campbells Soup Recipes
In a world where so much can seem so convoluted and complicated, it's comforting to know that some things remain as basic and true they always have been. One of those constants is the wonderful selection of Campbell's soup recipes you can find. Here at RecipeLion, our talented Editors have compiled a terrific collection of Campbell's soup recipes, including Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup recipes and Campbell's Tomato soup recipes, and you'll find them just as delicious as your grandmother and great-grandmother did all those years ago!
Table of Contents
This is one of the more unusual Campbell's soup recipes out there, and it's really tasty! It's also really easy - just use your handy-dandy slow cooker, and your meal will make itself.
- 1 can Campbells cream of potato soup
- 1 can single strength chicken broth
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 celery stalks, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 scallions (tops and bottoms), sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Put both soups, the corn, chicken, celery, onion, scallions, carrots, garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper into a slow cooker; cook on low setting for about 7 hours.
- Break apart the chicken and add the milk (or cream), potato flakes, and parsley.
- Adjust seasonings as necessary and serve warm.
- Beginner's Luck Beef Stew
- Golden Tater Tot Casserole
- Hard Boiled Egg Casserole
- New Mexico Chicken Enchiladas
- Spam Chowder
- Each year, Americans eat over 10 billion bowls of soup.
- That little gold medallion you see on the labels of Campbell's soup cans is indicative of the Gold Medallion for Excellence that Campbell's soups won at the Paris Exposition in 1900.
- The story goes that the French king, in the late 1700's, insisted his chefs create a soup in which he could see his own reflection. Hence, the birth of consommé.
- Aunt Ina's Beet Borscht
- Campbell's Tomatoey Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Meatballs By Mama Rosa
- Meatloaf By Aunt Celeste
- Spicy BouilliaBlais
- Campbell's Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Campbell's Minestrone Hamburger Soup
- Easy Campbell's Chicken Broth Gravy
- Grandma’s Sauerbraten
- Ham and Cheese Potato in Slow Cooker
- Shrimp Chowder
Read NextSouthern Muffin Tin Dessert Bites