Savory Oatmeal With Vegetables (vegan)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Packed full of healthy vegetables, this Savory Oatmeal is quick, simple and delicious – the perfect breakfast! It is also vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free. For those who want some extra protein, you can top this oatmeal with a fried or boiled egg. If you feel you need meat, you can add some chicken (or any type of meat you want) after the garlic is fragrant and cook it before you add the vegetables."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash With Baked Eggs & Romesco
- Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread Muffins
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 9 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Homemade Hash Browns
- Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Raspberry Lemon Scones
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes