Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tender and perfectly delicious homemade muffins, does it get any better than that? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for breakfast, snacks or your mid morning coffee break. In this recipe I will explain a little about gluten and why you should only beat the flour into the batter until it is incorporated and what incorporated means, as well as why eggs, butter and milk should be room temperature if you are going to bake with it. Enjoy!! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gluten-free Carrot Muffins
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Copycat Burger King French Toast Sticks
- Overnight Eggnog French Toast Casserole
- Apple Crisp Pancakes
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Spinach Egg Bake
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes