King's Hawaiian French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Today, my lovely daughter created her first recipe for Small Town Woman. This is Lilly’s King's Hawaiian French Toast and, boy, is it delicious. The perfect accompaniment to the Hawaiian rolls is the maple pineapple sauce sprinkled with coconut."
This French toast recipe is simply the best way to start your day. It's perfect for mornings when you need an extra pick-me-up. The sweet pineapple chunks and maple syrup taste incredible with the Hawaiian rolls. This easy breakfast recipe will keep you full and happy all morning long.
Cooking Vessel Size12-inch nonstick skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spinach & Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- Cottage Pie
- Best Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes