Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade cinnamon rolls are a true classic. Topped with cream cheese frosting, this cinnamon roll recipe is perfect for a holiday or weekend breakfast with the family. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the kind you dream about, just like bakery style cinnamon rolls. They are baked with heavy cream poured on top then smothered with cream cheese frosting. This recipe makes plenty of cream cheese frosting too, enough for each cinnamon roll to get its fair share."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time19 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- Bran Muffins
- 23 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes & Coffee Cake Recipes
- Orange Spiced Monkey Bread
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Tropical Power Bowl!
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes