Gingerbread Pudding Pancakes with Cranberry Compote
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Gingerbread Pudding Pancakes with Cranberry Compote are easy, festive and so delicious, making them the perfect holiday breakfast or brunch! I created this pancake recipe years ago, but finally got around to sharing it with you.For someone who didn’t really like gingerbread for most of her life, I sure make a lot of gingerbread things these days! Growing up, I avoided gingerbread, which was odd because I actually liked ginger. The gingerbread I was exposed to when I was a kid had this really strong, spicy taste that I was not a fan of. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
- Make Ahead Blueberry Muffins
- Savory Bagel French Toast Casserole
- Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Cake Batter Pancakes
- Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes