Cranberry Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet coffee cake with a little hint of tart cranberry is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas morning. Cranberry Coffee Cake is filled with plump cranberries and topped with a delicious streusel topping. This is an easy to make coffee cake for Christmas morning.You likely have most of the ingredients for this cranberry coffee cake in your pantry already. Make this delicious coffee cake even prettier with a drizzle of powdered sugar glaze. Mix together 1/4 cup of powdered sugar with a teaspoon of milk, add more milk until you reach drizzling consistency."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 square baking pan
- 9 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Easy Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- 9 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Throw-Together Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Bar
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Spanish SautÉed Shrimp With Green Garlic Sauce
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Chilli Paneer Gravy
- Spinach Pasta
- Instant Pot No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon Gluten Free
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes