Strawberry Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry poke cake made with white cake mix, strawberry jello, and cool whip is a classic summer and holiday treat! This strawberry poke cake recipe is a family favorite and perfect for your next potluck or as a Tuesday night dessert idea. Try serving it alongside a tatertot casserole or creamy crack chicken! You don’t have to use white cake mix in a strawberry poke cake recipe. Try it with yellow cake mix, chocolate cake mix, or even prepare your own homemade cake!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes