Blackberry Lime Scones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing says summer like the taste of these yummy blackberry lime scones! What a wonderful (easy to make!) treat in the middle of snowy winter to remind you of the summer sun!! Using freshly picked (or fresh from the store) or frozen blackberries, these blackberry lime scones are sure to be a favorite to serve with breakfast, brunch, or afternoon tea!! If you’re looking for the perfect compliment to any brunch, these blackberry lime scones are it. These flaky scones are going to go fast. You’ll wish you’d doubled the batch! There’s no shame in doing so!!! These fresh-tasting, no-fuss scones can be ready in as little as 35 minutes! I also love that these scones (sans icing) can also be baked ahead, and frozen for up to two months. Just thaw, add the icing and you’ll be all set!! This psychedelic purple and green color combo is one of my favs!!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
- Ham And Cheese Croissant Breakfast Casserole
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins For Breakfast
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Best Homemade Southern Fried Chicken And Waffles
- Pancake Tacos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes