Best Blueberry Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the best blueberry pound cake recipe ever. It’s a staple on my brunch table and for breakfast entertaining. It’s so easy to make that even little ones can make it (with some supervision) so that makes it the perfect treat for a Mother’s Day breakfast. Not only is it delicious, but it’s easy to make and freezes beautifully. Serve this blueberry pound cake with fruit and eggs for a delicious and pretty Mother’s Day breakfast. Add mom’s favorite beverage, a sweet napkin and treasured handmade card from the kiddos and you’ll have one happy mama this Mother’s Day."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Pork Chops
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes